Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nacho Chicken Bake



This is so easy to make. I mean, really, if I can make it... anyone can. Haha!

Preparation Time 5 min
Baking Time 35 min
Makes 4 servings

4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup (50 mL) sour cream
2/3 cup (150 mL) chunky salsa
2 cups (500 mL) coarsely crushed nacho chips
1 cup (250 mL) grated aged cheddar or Monterey Jack

1.
Preheat oven to 375F (190C). Coat a small baking dish with oil. Place chicken in dish. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Spread sour cream over chicken, then cover with salsa. Press half the nacho chips into the salsa and sprinkle with half the cheese. Sprinkle with remaining nachos, then cheese.

2.
Bake in centre of oven until cheese is bubbly, 35 to 40 min. Dish up with extra salsa, if you like. Great with rice and slices of avocado.


Listening to...
Cinema Bizarre - Forever or Never

1 comments:

col said...

You probably know this already but that looks REALLY GOOD. When I get back from traveling I wanna make some too. nom nom
(in Slovakia atm, Hungary tmr)