On your passing of the Driver's Knowledge test! You've now earned your "L" magnet! Next we gotta get you some lessons behind the wheel. I'll practice lots with you! So proud of you~ Love you!
Listening to... Beyonce - Ave Maria
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
thanks honey~...but why did you listen to fuck you? I know it's my favourite song, but ppl may think you have other meaning, hahaaa!!
Yeah, but if they actually listened to the song, they'll know I'm not directing any animosity towards you! Haha. Anyway, okay, I changed it to something tamer.
2 comments:
thanks honey~...but why did you listen to fuck you? I know it's my favourite song, but ppl may think you have other meaning, hahaaa!!
Carman
Yeah, but if they actually listened to the song, they'll know I'm not directing any animosity towards you! Haha. Anyway, okay, I changed it to something tamer.
Post a Comment