Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back to school!


Yup! I'm back in school to finish off my bachelor degree. I find that my bad studying habits hasn't changed. Thinking back to the days when I'm staring at the computer screen at 5am in the morning, with slew of notes on the desk, trying to complete the essay that was due at 8am. I was near tears, and time after time I promise myself I will start my essays earlier.

Hah!

I am, of course, putting off my first assignment already. Looking at it makes me wonder why the heck I'm doing this school thing again. I thought I swore off it. Hahaha! But this time I have my tuition paid for by the hospital. So other than the fact that I'm lazy... I don't have any good reason not to do this. Sigh... the next 2 years are gonna be pretty long years... and what do I get out of it? I think my union contract states I get an extra whooping $50 bucks per month! Whoohoo!!! Hahaha!

0 comments: