Me and Carman had money put aside for 2 years, waiting for them to resume their tour at Madison Square Garden in New York, so we can travel there to see them. I never expected them to come to Vancouver. So unexpected that I missed the first day of ticket sale! >_< We managed to get tickets in Row 16.... too bad, if only we could get seats like when we're at Lady Gaga's concert (Row 5), that would be even more awesome!
But despite sitting a little further away... what an experience! To see the band in their flesh, in the same room and breathing the same air as I am... it was absolutely surreal. This is the best birthday present ever!!! I finally got to JUMP to X with my arms crossed over my head~ I got to sing Endless Rain with everyone else in the audience while Yoshiki, Toshi, Heath, Pata, and Sugizo take in our voices~.... ahhhhh~ so cool!
And I suppose if we didn't sit this far back, we wouldn't be hit by Yoshiki's water bottle~ Yup... one of Yoshiki's bottle came flying at us. But since I had my camera in my hand, and both Carman and Ted have giant glow sticks in theirs.... we didn't catch the bottle and it bounce out of Caman's hands. Some dude sitting behind us got to it before we could. Too bad~~~~
I now have one less regret in my love. Thank you, X Japan!
WE ARE X!!!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment