Today after work, I rang my Be up as usual. She excitedly informed me that she's at the mall with our friend, Y, shopping for a wedding dress. Haha! She sounded so cute on the phone. So I told her I'll come meet up with her.
I know traditionally the "groom" shouldn't see the bride in her dress until the wedding cause it will bring bad luck. Be c'mon now, a lesbian wedding is anything but traditional anyway!
When she stepped out of the changing roomg with the first dress (at the end, this dress was actually one of the uglier ones), I was like "Wow!" She was damn beautiful in the white dress. Don't matter that the cutting, the size, the style were all sort of wrong. She looked exactly like the girl of my dreams~ :)
I love you , Bebe!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's so sweet, honey~ I wish I can see you wearing some too, hahaa
hey~ any pic yet??!? hahaha
Haha, sorry buddy. Not gonna post any pics of her dress. I'm afraid you'll have to come personally next year to see it!
Oppsss~~~ so how about your suit? heeehee~~
have you chosen yet?
i'd love to see you in a gown!!!
Post a Comment