Tuesday, August 25, 2009

An eventful birthday party

Over the weekend we were invited to our close friend Emily's birthday party. Everything started out great, we got to meet her giant rotties, Sobe and Tyson. Tyson's so big!!! And Sobe is such an attention seeker. Super cuties~

All was well, good food, drinks, music, a great group of friends. I wish I could just stop here and say that was why the night was eventful. Unfortunately no. It was cause all of a sudden, I got sick. It just came on unexpectedly, I started to feel queasy. I puked (apparently half) my guts out. I felt a bit relieved after that. Carman sat with me on the couch so I'd feel better. In retrospect, I REALLY should've just stayed on the couch.

DJ Mike was pumping out some awesome music, and Carman got coerced into performing lap dances. Of course... who else would she lap dance on but me. You see where I'm going with this? Like I said, I REALLY should've just stayed on the couch... cause as soon as I got up and moved over to the chair, my stomach started to rebel. Right in the middle of Carman's sexy little number, I had to run to the bathroom... and puked whatever was left in my guts out.

I'm so so so sorry for embarrassing you like that, Bebe. I feel horrible, I imagine you probably feel worst. So sorry!!! And thank you for not hitting me upside the head but stayed and took care of me the whole night.

So to set the record straight, I didn't get sick from Carman's dance~ I'm sure I caught some kind of stomach flu. Cause along with the vomitting, I also got diarrhea, chills, and body aches. So everyone please do me a favor and don't mention the above said incident again. I've embarrassed poor Carman enough. And I'll pound anyone who'll make things worst. I just want to use this opportunity on my blog to sincerely apologize to my Bebe. I'm sorry~~~

0 comments: